Apple 2015 Campus Talk
Apple Store Leader Program Associate
Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OSX, iLife, iWork, and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with iPad.
Continue your education as you major in the art of leadership at the Apple Store. You’ll master our retail business inside and out through training, hands-on experience, and mentorship. As part of a team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you. As an individual, you’ll further your personal development by making a real impact on the success of your store. If you’re a natural leader, the Apple Store Leader Program is your opportunity to shine.
Submit your application here:
• Proven academic excellence, including a university degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Experience in leadership, whether at work, on a team, or in a school group or club
• Strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-dollar, industry-leading retail operation
In the first year of this unique 24-month program, you rotate through various functions at our retail stores. During year two, you focus on leadership roles with top-level managers as your mentors and coaches. You learn as you work in each role, reflect on your experience, apply your insight, and share with your team. By offering your observations, you foster positive change in your store and at stores worldwide. When you’ve successfully completed the program with demonstrated leadership potential, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a leadership position at one of our stores.
• You have a passion for technology and Apple.
• You’re fluent in English. Experience interacting with different cultures, time spent traveling abroad,or familiarity with other languages is a plus.
• The global start date for the program is September 2015.
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
To qualify, you must have earned a bachelor’s degree by June 2015.