1. 德国慕尼黑大学 3名
2. 德国哥廷根大学 2名
3. 法国里昂商学院 6名
4. 荷兰格罗宁根大学 3名
地点：经济学院 714中文面试 710英文小组面试
All information for exchange students can be found at:
www.lmu.de/en/international/incoming or in more detail:
LMU continues to monitor the situation in relation to Covid-19 and the safety of our community remains our highest priority. We hope to be able to return to full on-campus education when the summer semester of the academic year 2021/22 begins in April but this will depend on the Covid-19 situation and government guidelines. LMU regularly posts Corona updates at: https://www.lmu.de/en/about-lmu/information-regarding-the-coronavirus/index.html
As the global pandemic may still be unpredictable and the situation for exchange students may change at very short notice we kindly ask you to make sure that your nominated students are aware of the following:
• Visa fees are non-refundable
• Students should not purchase any non-refundable flight tickets/train tickets until they are sure that there will be no travel restrictions.
• Student housing has to be paid in advance of arrival. If students have to cancel their mobility, they need also to cancel housing at the earliest opportunity to avoid losing all of the down payment. If students arrive later than the move-in date stated in their rental agreement they will still have to pay for the entire month.
• When possible, teaching will be delivered face-to-face.
• Travel restrictions to Germany may be in place for certain countries:
Our website www.rug.nl/feb/exchange will provide you with extensive and up to date information. Therefore, we advise you to study the website about courses, the academic calendar, practical matters (e.g. visa, housing) and much more.
Please consult the following links for detailed information on:
1. admission requirements.
2. courses the Faculty of Economics and Business offers to exchange students. Bachelor exchange students can only attend courses open to bachelor exchange students, while master exchange students can attend courses open to bachelor and master exchange students. Please note that the course schedule is updated once per year in July.
3. English proficiency tests and test scores we accept as proof of English proficiency.
4. visa and residence permits.
5. our academic calendar.
6. practical matters such as accommodation, financial matters and health insurance. As student accommodation in Groningen is very scarce, students need to arrange a room quite early. For the fall semester, students need to book a room in the beginning of June already. For the spring semester, students need to arrange a room in the beginning of November already.
The COVID-19 pandemic still has a huge impact on all our lives. Most of us still face national restrictions for incoming and outgoing travel, quarantine requirements, and the options for on campus teaching. Although in many countries the vaccination rate is steadily rising, there is still a lot of uncertainty about what will be possible with regard to incoming and outgoing student exchange in the upcoming Spring semester.
“Go”/”no go” on 15 November
If on November 15th, 2021, the travel advice of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs for your country or region is negative (i.e., colour code orange or red), the University will not allow its students travel to your institution, i.e., students will have to cancel their planned exchange. In that case, the Faculty of Economics and Business will also not be able to receive your exchange students.