Entry Visa

As a student, you cannot enter China without first having a visa. Please apply for an X1 or X2 visa at the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate with

i. Valid Passport

ii. Admission Notice
iii. Visa Application Form (JW202 Form)

iv. Physical Examination Report (if needed)

When you receive the Chinese visa, please make sure that the embassy or consulate returns the Admission Notice and JW202 Form page 3 (the yellow page) to you. This is an important document which you will need to submit to the Shanghai Exit-Entry Administration Bureau when you deal with your visa problem inside China.

It is highly recommended that you hold an X1 or X2 visa to enter China, within 1 week before the registration date. Please note that foreign students holding visas other than the student visa will NOT be able to register at Fudan University for the summer camp.