Graduation qualifications check-up
- EMA students can get both their diploma and the degree certificate when they successfully pass the check-up.
To receive a diploma, students must
- Pass the examinations for all compulsory and optional courses;
- Pass the thesis defense;
To receive a degree certificate, students must
- Meet the requirements for receiving a diploma;
- Have a GPA of 2.0+ （must higher than 2.0）for degree courses
- Can not be less than 15,000 words (around 50 pages).
- Students should prepare and compose the thesis for more than one semester.
- Both the composition and defense should be in English.
- The thesis should be academically connected to the student's research direction.